We are looking for a midweight Account Manager to join our Joburg team. If you think “mid-weight” refers to where you are tipping the scale this August then this is not for you.
If you are keen to join NJIN on a new adventure then please do read on.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns with our clients, and help them achieve their stated goals.
We operate on a strict #NO_BS philosophy and are looking for talented souls who appreciate the simple things in life: “truth”, “pragmatism”, “good tequila” – and so on.
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan and implement digital campaigns for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Work with teams to analyse effectiveness of digital campaigns against client goals
- Recommend and help implement digital projects to increase clients’ ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on client activity
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- 3+ years of experience in customer service
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Formal qualification in Digital Marketing advantageous.
- A sense of humour and the right attitude – we’re looking to do cool stuff for cool clients – and that means some days we work very late, or very early, to get things done the right way.
If that sounds appealing to you then please apply to join the NJIN Agency team.
Salary expectation: Market-related