The Senior Google Campaign Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and optimising display, search and video campaigns. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level – from planning, to implementation, to reporting.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
- Social Media Experience is a plus
- Ability to analyse data and trends in order to continually optimise media campaigns for efficient ROI
- Strong experience with Google Ads – annual certifications required
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role requires working with a variety of teams internally and externally
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, analytical mind-set and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in AdWords Editor, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed. “Can Do” attitude a must.
- Build, monitor and optimise Google Search, Display and YouTube Campaigns.
- Work with internal teams to build strategies across platforms.
- Proactively expand and improve campaigns based on client’s business needs / KPIs
- Provide regular and reporting and analysis on campaigns
- Some clients may require a level of account management, whereas other clients will have a dedicated AM – excellent people skills are important, regardless.
- Stay up-to-date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape and best practises – as the team lead you will be required to share knowledge and best practise.
- Train and mentor other team members
- Actively identify areas for client growth and media opportunities to help drive revenue
NJIN Agency pursues a #NO_BS brand promise. We may not always 100% succeed in this pursuit but we are always aware of failings when they occur. We don’t expect perfection but expect the consistent drive to achieve that level of performance. If that sounds like you the please do apply. If you are looking for something cushy and void of challenges then please rather remain far-far away – this is big boy/girl country.