Primary focus will be to increase our client’s website rankings for relevant keywords while increasing organic traffic to their website’s most relevant pages to drive increased conversions. You will need to review and implement changes to websites so they are enhanced for search engines.
- Experience as SEO Specialist
- Experience with WordPress
- Computer literate (Excel & PowerPoint )
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Understanding of basic HTML
- Mobile SEO
- Business Processes
- Experience in Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Experience in SEO Tools such as Majestic, Web CEO and Screaming Frog
- Understanding of Google Adwords and other online advertising platforms
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to manage time effectively
POSITION ENTAILS THE FOLLOWING:
- Onsite SEO – Optimise various website components.
- Offsite SEO – link building
- Keyword research and Competitor Analysis
- Constant monitoring of the campaign’s to ensure continual optimisation
- Setup of site’s Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Pre-sale website audits to assist sales executives.
- Advice on onsite optimisation for development team
- Monthly Client reports
- Monitor , tracking and analysing key SEO metrics
- Researching and continually learning the latest SEO trends and ideas
- Proof read copy for SEO
- Experience and relevant qualifications.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in digital agency
- Proven experience in search engine optimisation strategies and implementation.